Safe Sprouts eGift Card
Give the gift that could save a life.
1. Select the amount you wish to gift.
3. Print your eGift Card.
4. Give to your loved one.
5. Pat yourself on the back. The recipient of this eGift Card can use this towards any workshops or products, and are now on their way to becoming more confident and empowered to save a little life!
Face to Face:
- The main reasons Australian children present to the Emergency Department.
- Baby and child resuscitation (DRSABCD/CPR) including AED training.
- Life threatening bleeding
- Car Safety
- Head injury
- Allergy & Anaphylaxis
- Respiratory Distress and how to recognise this in infants especially.
- Q & A
- Bites & Stings
- Fractures & Dislocations
Yes! Absolutely! We also want breastfeeding mothers to feel as comfortable as possible feeding their baby during the workshop. Please let us know if you require an extra chair or foot stool.
All public courses are run at the Fullarton Park Community Centre.
All Safe Sprouts workshops are run by highly experienced Registered Paramedics, with additional qualifications in Child Restraints and Safe Sleep Education.
Not only do your educators have experience treating first hand the things you are learning about, but they all have significant backgrounds in clinical education.
How confident you would feel in providing CPR to your child after one of our workshops is something we take very seriously. This is why we have invested in the top of the range Laerdal QCPR feedback manikins.
You will each receive:
- 1 baby manikin (4 month old equivalent)
- 1 child manikin (4 year old equivalent)
Before the workshop begins, you will download an app on your phone. During the practical components of your workshop, your manikins will bluetooth to the app on your phone, and give you direct feedback on the quality of your compressions and rescue breaths, and how you can improve.